Monday, June 13, 2011

Heading to Scrap & Play is Sugar-Sweet...

Featuring one of my fave photos so far this year, here's a layout made with lots of goodies from Pretty Little Studio, as well as the Round Button 20 tool from Epiphany Crafts:



































There's just something about gigantic swirled lollipops...makes me want to be a kid again!






























Speaking of all things Sweet...this coming weekend, I'll be snacking on the candy bar at  CK Scrap & Play!!!  This will be my first EVER Creating Keepsakes event, and I'm beyond excited!  I'll be nestled in the hills at this gorgeous resort:


So...if you're local, register and come join me, lol!  And if you're not, I'll definitely be back Monday with a post all about it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Great design. Like the blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri, this is fabulous! I love how you took color inspiration from the lollipops the girls are eating! Also really like your rainbow title ... those sticker letters are great!

    PS ... I ordered the branchful of birds stamp ... thanks so much for letting me know what it was! I'm in love!! Hope I can refrain from using it on EVERY page once it arrives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously beautiful colors you have used here!!! I think you took the colors inspo from the lollipops so extremely well!! Hey, I saw your layout in the most recent CK!! We rock sista!! LOL

    ReplyDelete