Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SNR Featured Artist...

I'm a Featured Artist this week over at Scrapbook News & Review!  Here's the layout I created:

Do you recognize the title song lyrics?  Appreciating the simple things in life...




































And a few close-ups:
White-on-white is a classic favorite for me.

The subtle heart accents were created with the Heart Studio from Epiphany...I was going for that time-worn, faded, photo-in-a-locket look...what do you think?
Also...LOVE that in this photo I caught her mid-leap, airborne, happy as a lark! :)






















If you'd like, you can hop on over and see my tutorials using doilies in this article HERE.

7 comments:

  1. YES - of course you are, because you rockrockrockrooooock!! Congrats on the spotlight and on making a fantaaastic LO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. Those heart accents are a.ma.zing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, love the softness here!! what a wonderful page!! :))
    and congrats on the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Keri! I looove this layout and I also love that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous page, love everything about it: the colors, the heart details, softness!!! Really cool photo!
    Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog :)!
    xx
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this SEVERAL days ago and my gosh, it's so lovely!! absolutely flighty and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keri, such a pretty layout! Love all the little details. Congrats on being a featured artist! :)

    ReplyDelete