Friday, July 22, 2011

Aaaand, I'm back.

First road trip alone with the kids? Done and done. :)  It was such a great time, much less stressful than I anticipated.  My fave kid-quote of the entire trip?

"Oh Mom, that is SO going in my Smash Book!!"  Heehee, awesome.

Today, I've got a couple Pretty Little Studio projects for you, using their new Antique Store collection:



































I just LOVE the mini bingo cards & the vintage cash register image!  Perfect for yet another page about how much my girls & I love to shop Vintage! :)







































































This second layout is being used as this week's Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge, which we'd love you to participate in, wink wink. :)




































I adore this floral paper from the Antique Store collection...& the hints of dusty blue in the paper went perfectly with Robot Blue Sprinklers from OA, and resin accents from MR.























The little chalkboard cut-out from PLS added a fun little touch to this school-themed layout.

3 comments:

  1. Is she modeling an apron or dress? Either way, how adorable is that?? Awesome photo!!! so so so darling of her, so precious!! Love your layouts!!! That grid design with all the banner hovering atop, super design!!! SUPER, and love that bold statement with that ribbon you used in the second layout, so sweet!! glad to see you back !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ever so gorgeous! great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are sooo adorable, Keri! I love these layouts, I especially love the curvy trim on the second one :)

    ReplyDelete