Wednesday, July 6, 2011

But it Wouldn't be Make-Believe...

...if you believed in me!

Two quick layouts, made with SC's Paper Moon (hence the song lyrics) kit:



































This one is based on last week's Sunday Sketch...love that Amy Tan tag.  The moon stamp was perfect for sleeping-baby photos...these snapshots are from 2006, way back when my little one still had those sweet big baby-cheeks that I desperately miss!



























































My 2nd layout is another oldie---felt great to get some more 2006 photos scrapped!



5 comments:

  1. These are so awesome!!!!!!! I love love love the adorable way you did the little pockets!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious. Great stitchery. Love the stamp. Adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pages are awesome Keri. I love what you have done with the tag and the black edging. You have inspired me to get my kit out.
    thanks for your kind words on my blog too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable, Keri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW he looks so different with his short hair. I think the long hair has grown on me-he pulls it off like no other man can!!

    stacinay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete