Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CHA Lovin'...

You KNOW it's that time again...time to share my CHA wish list for the season, whoo hoo!

Let's get started with this:


Followed by this:
A little bit o' this:


Plus this:
Lovin' this:

Gotta have this:
Want this:

Discovered these:



And fell in love with these:




*ETA* for my girl Jing-Jing, lol...how could I forget these?!


Already ordered this:


And these:


And lastly, these:


Is this post long enough for you, lol?!  What's catching YOUR eye this CHA?

4 comments:

  1. send me the html for this post to save me time having to put one just like this together, lol. Other than the smash book stuff, I have my eyes on all the other items as well! oy, but... why is Glitz design missing? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL these picks too! There is so many great lines coming out this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jing Jing, can I just copy and paste this exact post? LOL! I'm loving everything here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, wow, I knew their was a reason I just had to go back to work, I love everything and the paper you have already ordered with the roses, wow, gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing. Melx

    ReplyDelete