Sunday, July 17, 2011

GP July Sketch...

This month's sketch at Get Picky is...


I flipped it CCW, added some Purple Pumpkin goodies (this month's sponsor) and came up with this:


Aren't those big circle accents from Purple Pumpkin so fun?  You can win a great prize from them this month, as well as check out their search for a few new guest designers on their blog!

 As always, please go check out what AMAZING stuff my fellow DT-ers have come up with for this challenge, HERE.

I'm running out the door for my first road trip of the summer with the kids, wish me luck! *smiles*

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE :) hoot hoot hoot :) cute purple pumpkins accent indeed. Love your adorable photos and layout. Your journaling is hilarious, met a moose, went to a store... you know, every day happenings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Absolutely precious! The embellishments and extras on the page are perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always - I LOVE IT! You do such amazing work. Let's totally get together and scrap sometime! I am always in need of inspiration and Indian Food :) Have fun on your trip! Call me when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Love the sweet PP embellies at the top that form a banner! :))xx

    ReplyDelete