Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Sketch Time @ Sweet Peach!

So excited to be debuting my first sketch over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop...if you'd like to play along, you can find all the details as well as stunning DT examples here.

Here's my sketch:


And my example, using the "This Old House" Juicy kit:



































This is a design I've used before, with a tilted 6-photo grid, scallops, & circle embellishments.













































I just love the combo of October Afternoon & Cosmo Cricket in this kit, as well as the delicate trim & mini-flowers...so gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable :) love the story book look you achieved with these consecutive photos :) good job on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is precious, and I love the layout design. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your take! So pretty and fun and your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete