Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge for you!

Pretty Little Studio's new blog has a sketch challenge this week, based on this layout I created:



































In May, we had the chance to celebrate my sweet Grandma's 82nd birthday together...a cherished day for sure.
When I first saw the vintage-birthday paper from the Clowning Around collection, I just knew I had to use it for a page about my Grandma, to whom I owe my love of saving & cutting out images from wrapping paper & cards! :-)

I can't get enough of twine these days, OR these Rainbow Lemon Slices














































Hope to see you over at the Pretty Little Studio sketch challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Can't tell you how much I LOVE LOVE the crispness of this layout and your photographs and your photo of the layout are seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete