Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sweet Peach July Sketch #2

It's time for my 2nd sketch over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop!

This time I went with a soft, shabby sketch:


Here's my take, using the Sweet Peach July Juicy kit:



































I went with a soft-sherbet type of palette, and had lots of fun with paint, glitter, and Sass foldies.



























If you'd like to play along with this sketch challenge, for a chance at a $10 gift certificate from the Sweet Peach Crop Shop, head over to their blog to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love the misting!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this, how gorgeous are the photos and the fussy cutting beautiful, I love how you did the line of embellies on the top, and the placing of those aqua little bubbles makes this just pop. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love it in every way, keri!!! :))

    ReplyDelete