Monday, August 8, 2011

Catchin' Up...

Here I am, transitioning back into reality after some wonderful vacation days with family. 
We had a lovely time and took HUNDREDS of photos, so get ready to be overwhelmed with coastal layouts, as well as VooDoo Doughnuts layouts, LOL!
As part of "catch-up" week, here are some close-ups of the current Get Picky inspiration challenge: 

Butterflies.

I used Prima butterflies...




























Martha Stewart punched vellum ones...















































And mini layered-stitched ones...

























Moving on to Sweet Peach!  Here is this month's 1st sketch challenge...I went with some fun banner ideas when creating this:


And here's my interpretation, using August's Sweet kit:

Check out this kit's awesome mix of Sass, Glitz, & Authentique!



























































I enjoyed glazing, crackling, & distressing the banner, and love how well the Authentique diction stickers layer over the clear center of the Glitz sticker.

So, if you're in the mood to scrap, and want to try your hand at either or BOTH of these inspiration prompts...I'd love to see your creation!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always! I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Keri! These LOs are so beautiful...x

    ReplyDelete