Monday, August 1, 2011

CHA Faves Pt. 2

Ok, ok, I KNOW my first CHA wish list was long enough, LOL, but here's a few more things that have caught my eye post-CHA.

First up, Maya Road embellishments are always a must each season! My faves this time around are:


Also these:

Which can be altered to look like this:

Cool, am I right?!
Some more lovelies from Authentique:


The color of these IRL is just the perfect robin's egg blue!
Echo Park is rockin' it with:





Hambly gets me every time:


More wooden alphas from Pink Paislee:


Prima is killin' me this time around:


MME Lost & Found Two, Sunshine:
WOW...good stuff...I'll stop now. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks so much for showing me these stunning products - I THINK, wow I love everything here, and I love what you did with those mini roses, is that paint/mist? Oh I am saving up for this spend, I never used to like echo park but since For the record they are now one of my faves and have to have the MME, missed Lost and Found 1....can't miss out on no. 2. Thanks so much I haven't seen anything that is coming out so this gives me something to look forward to. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were some of my faves, too, Keri! I can't wait to "stock up!" :)

    ReplyDelete