Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fly Away with Get Picky...

I'm posting this from the gorgeous Oregon coast, enjoying our family vacation 2011!




















The new Get Picky inspiration prompt is up, and this month it is gorgeous butterflies!
I went a little flutter-crazy on this one...not too surprising, as butterflies are a layout staple for me, lol.































No close-ups 'til I get home, but I layered and stitched some vellum butterflies for a cool top-border. Finally used up some of my beloved Prima butterflies from last CHA as well!
Speaking of Prima, along with the standard challenge-winner for this challenge, Get Picky is also offering up a second randomly-chosen prize winner for challenge participants.  And this time around it's a PRIMA prize package!

























As always, I'd LOVE for you to participate!  For more lovely DT examples, along with the inspiration prompt and prize details, make sure to check out the latest Get Picky blog post HERE.

1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty Keri, I love how you did the butterflies and stitching. The epiphany charm looks great too.

    ReplyDelete