Sunday, August 14, 2011

Get Picky News + Challenge!

August is already half-way through, can you believe it?! 
Two more weeks until the little ones are off to school, so I'm going to enjoy every last moment of our carefree summer days together!
In Get Picky news, it's design team call time...let me just tell you, Tanya & Nikki are incredibly sweet & wonderful to work with, as is the rest of the rockin' design team!
If you're looking to design for a challenge blog, & think you'd like to throw your hat into the ring, you can find all the details HERE.

That bring us to this month's sketch challenge...this month the sketch was designed by the lovely Carol Monson:


My interpretation took its own little journey away from the sketch as I created, lol,  but the general idea is still there:


































My girl, so proud of her first tomato "harvest" of the summer...she always wants me to take a photo of the garden food before she eats it! :)














































Added a bow:























































I love how this turned out, and would LOVE to see your take on Carol's sketch also!  Check out the challenge details HERE.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love this, Keri!!! So much fun and super creative and colourful. The best!!! :D

    Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of her and her tomato as well. Also equally proud of her mother coz this is a beautifully and well executed layout, the colors are DELICIOUS! all the little dots here and there are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute. I love how you spelled out tomato with the mini blue circle letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW this is sooo GORGEOUS!!! Love the pops of yellow and the photos are sooo cute :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! :) And congrats on Authentique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOoooo SUPER Dooper CUTE is this layout...
    I really love how you have spelt tomato over you Layout!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOvve it... xx

    ReplyDelete