Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sweet Peach Sketch - August #2

School starts next week, which means I'm spending every waking minute doing last-minute summer-fun things with the kids! :)

This week @ Sweet Peach, we've got lots of great posts on the blog, including the newest Sketch Challenge!

Here's my sketch:


And here's my interpretation:



Love the combo of silver MR butterflies & gold Hambly rub-ons...check out this Mod Podge Sparkle finish:


You've got until September 2nd to play along, for a chance at a SPCS $10 gift certificate...check out this post for the details and other creative & beautiful DT examples.

3 comments:

  1. This layout is so glamorous! I love the gold and bling going on here - you do it so well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely sketch!! and adorable layout. all the shiny stuff looks so good on the layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keri! I am totally loving your sketch and your layout. I am such a huge fan of hambly, and those doily rub-ons are smokin' hot! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I can't wait to see your cork creations....I know they will be fabulous, just like you! Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete