Thursday, September 22, 2011

CK Spooktacular!

October is fast-approaching, much to the delight of my two little Spooks...they adore Halloween & can be found wearing their costumes throughout most of the month!
So needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, I have a bounty of costumed photos each year to scrap.

On that note, I'm THRILLED to have two Spooky layouts associated with the October issue of CK!  One in the magazine, and one in an online how-to article.  You can check out the online CK article HERE...I'd be so grateful if you'd check it out & leave me some love!  :)

To keep the Halloween theme going, here's a layout I made using Authentique Paper's new Glowing collection:

Perfect for a page showing my 2 little witches & their heavy bags full of loot.




























Aren't those scalloped-circle alphas great?!  And I love the spooky-themed quote accents:


























Here's a close-up of the folded harlequin banner.  I scored the diamond cut-outs an 1/8" above the middle, so the orange front-fold of the banner would have a slight border behind it:



























I have to admit, this year, I'm kind of feelin' the fun Halloween vibe, & liking it!

9 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome!!! Off to leave some lurve! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats my dear!! Totally awesome and super duper news!! This layout is so spooklicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this LO! ( I'm totally picking up the lingo lol) I love the colors and the spookiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout, love that banner and the precious photo of your little ones, they are adorable!
    Congrats on being featured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keri,
    This layout is awesome! I linked it up yesterday on Practical Scrappers. Thanks for the "glowing" inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool Halloween layout! Love the dimension of the banners.

    Regarding your inquiry from my layout, the splatter of a wet-like paint is Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze Emerald Cove ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO...and huge congrats! I'm off to leave some love for you at CK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and btw, those calla lily flowers I used on my LO are from the Michael's bridal section. Probably cheaper than MF! LOL

    ReplyDelete