Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mistable Play...

As an art-medium lover, you KNOW one of the first CHA items I HAD to order was the Pink Paislee Mistables collection!
Such fun to play with, here's my first layout (another of MANY more Oregon beach layouts, lol) using my favorite of the new patterns, the lattice-resist:




































For the background I used Tattered Angles Patina & Studio Calico Piglet...LOVED how the two colors blended to created a periwinkle/purple shade in certain spots.



























The new Mistable canvas borders frayed & took color beautifully...added MME alpha & brads, a Crate sticker, & a few Prima butterflies to finish it off.

5 comments:

  1. These have arrived at Archiver's and now I must go check them out again :) so cute, look at her and her little adorable hat :) hmm.. the background does look MOST intriguing :) I like the fact there are two tones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These colours are GORGEOUS!!! I love your layout! And btw thank you for your lovely comments on my blog for my get picky layout! It really was so nice! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wondeful colors... Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete