Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Peach Crop Time!

As we transition into Autumn here in the U.S., many of us have been in back-to-school, back-to-scheduled-life mode for a few weeks...and over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop, we are enjoying the change with a Back-to-School Crop & Hop!

 

You have till Wednesday Oct. 5, 2011 to complete the challenges. You can take on just one challenge during the crop or all 10. You will get an entry for every challenge you complete. You are playing for a 3 Month Subscription to Sweet Peach crop Shop!

The first challenge is my sketch challenge:


For my example, I worked with the September Juicy Kit:



































Now that school is back in session & my kids' free time is severely lessened, they are really enjoying & maximizing their weekend playtime.  So last Saturday, I found them setting up a "free lemonade" stand on the kitchen table, complete with signs, sugar cubes, and lots of full cups of homemade lemonade.











































I've used this green Prima packaging several times on layouts, but I think this is my favorite:

























Please come join us at the Sweet Peach BLOG for all the fun! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Keri!
    Thanks a lot for stoping by my blog, glad you liked my LO :)!
    Im glad i discovered your blog, i love your sketches and creations :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is such an awesome page, Keri! Love the lime green and how you used the packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious layout with awesome details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, Keri!!! Totally awesome colour combo and how cool are all those "lemonadey" details! LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun layout to captured those fun moments! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete