Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sweet Peach Sketch Time!

As I post this Sweet Peach sketch, I'm eating fresh peaches, yum...
gotta love farmer's market season!

My first September sketch is all about the tags & distressing:




































Using the Sweet Peach Juicy Kit , featuring the SEI Corinne collection, here's my layout:



































Using my paper-trimmer, I fringed the perimeter of the layout, then masked & misted it:



























I had fun with lots of distressing & stitching, and customized the color of the lace trim from the kit:















































Love seeing that Disney-joy on my kids' faces...also love creating Disney layouts without themed products...this SEI line was bright, happy, and perfect for our family Disney photo.

If you'd like to play along for a chance at a $10 Sweet Peach Crop Shop gift certificate, please link your layout to the Sweet Peach blog sketch post by September 19th.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable layout, Keri! Our family is going to Disney next summer. Definitely putting this one in my book of scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fringed edges and the family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love the treatment to the edges!!! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cooooooool is the fringing of the pp and with a tear eh? absolutely adorable!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such talent! And I love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keri, you are amazing! Beautiful layout, fabulous sketch.

    Brenda
    theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete