Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blog Hop Time @ Counterfeit!

Hey there, and welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop, sponsored by Momenta Stickers!

I'm honored to be kicking this blog hop off...the challenge this month is all about stickers:   
Alter some stickers and use them in an unexpected way on your project.

My Layout:
























Can you spot the stickers?  Here's what I did...
1.  I cut out the SEI butterflies and made them into stickers with my Xyron.
2.  I dry-embossing the Crate Paper label stickers with a great polka-dot texture.
3.  I changed the color of the pink foam American Crafts Thickers with teal Stazon ink.



To see some more sticker-altering ideas, keep hopping along the Counterfeit DT list!  
Your next stop is the fabulous Helen.
 
Lastly, a big Thank You to the team at the Counterfeit Kit challenge blog!  I had a real blast playing along with the Master Forgers this month.

17 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout, Keri. You did a wonderful job altering your stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being this month's guest. Love your page - changing the foam color is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case anyone is looking, the next stop on the hop is actually Helen at http://craftimperfect.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely page, and your sticker altering is great - I especially like your embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Helen! I think the embossing is my fave! Such a great effect but I would never have thought of it. A gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. Perfect colors. Very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your embossed labels and how you changed the color of your alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 great techniques there Keri on a beautiful page. I especially like the embossing on the larger stickers - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, all combining into a lovely LO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, you guys loook muy caliente!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layout, I love that background paper. Great photo of you two!!! Love your sticker techniques too!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love all the different techniques you used on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally cool Keri, I love the thickers the look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the colors and the textures and details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool idea to emboss the die cuts - I need to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete