Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Sketch #1 @ Sweet Peach!

Check out this month's sketch for Sweet Peach Crop Shop:




































It turned out so fun, bold, & funky, I think...which is why it's funny that my layout came out so subtle & neutral, lol:




































I really love these Lily Bee Harvest Market papers & journaling cards, especially with the bits of Hambly overlay & the splashes of glaze (thanks for the idea, LG!)


























Please come play along & check out what the DT did with this sketch at the Sweet Peach Blog HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I do love this sketch! I have pictures all cut up for it too, then I ran out of time before leaving for my conference! lol. Love what you did with it!! She is so cute and so demure looking in the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clear LO, love your take on the sketch. Love the layering, the embellies and the journaling.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)!
    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete