Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sweet Peach Blog Hop!

Hi, and welcome to my part of the Sweet Peach Crop Hop Blog Hop!
(try saying THAT 5 times fast, LOL)

During this blog hop, each DT member is showcasing a layout using the October kits...each layout features that design team member's Favorite Thing from the kit!

Here's my layout:

You GO, Mom!!!




































 As you can see, this Sweet kit is filled with awesome new products from Crate, Fancy Pants, Studio Calico, and Maya Road...the list goes on!









































 Can you guess what my Favorite Thing might be?  There's lots of great embellishments to choose from here, but my very favorite is the Maya Road kraft doilies:














































 Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog during this special Sweet Peach Blog Hop.
Your next stop is:

Melissa Stinson

If you did not start at the beginning please start at the Sweet Peach Blog.
Make sure you leave a comment below by Oct. 5th to be entered to win my favorite thing:




And if you haven't checked out the fun challenges going on over at the Sweet Peach blog please do so and you could win a big prize!

32 comments:

  1. I love how you layered on the doilies! A very fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doilies are really nice!! Love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is beautiful! I love those dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall feel of this kit. Thanks for sharing your project and for the chance to win :)
    Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! I love how you used the ruler paper, the layering on the doilies--great! I am loving these doilies also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout and the journaling!! Gotta get some of those doilies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layout!! and those kraft chipboard doilies are wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty layout! I love those kraft doilies, and the way you used them is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those doilies are really cute, I loved how you used them. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an awesome moment to capture - love those pics and your wonderful page

    ReplyDelete
  11. your page is quite lovely--and I also love the subject matter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can tell why you love the doilies! Your LO is fantastic. I am so proud of your mum! We recently went to my mother-in-love's graduation too - her 7th! It is awesome to see older people still studying. Learning is for life :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet layout. and I love those doilies too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you have layered the doilies and the little pins. This is a wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your page is so sweet!! Hugs Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute layout!! The doilies always scare me......I'm going to have to try one. :) You made them look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. just popping over here from Counterfeit and I love what I see! Those doilies are gorgeous and your layout is just lovely. now I'm even more excited to see what you create over at CKC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a sweet page! i love the crinkles and wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those doilies are so my favourite thing too!!!! Love that page and congrats to the graduate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great LO!!!!!!!!!! Love those dollies too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great page! I enjoyed checking out the details that you have on it! I LOVE those Maya Road doilies too and wouldn't mind winning some! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am still loving trendy doilies -- and these would be so fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the tenderness of this photo! How perfect. I also love the doilies. I've never seen those before! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the colors and rulers! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a pretty layout! The rulers behind the photo are a neat touch and I am in love with those kraft doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty LO! Love the ruler and the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the use of the rulers behind the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cute. The colors are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. As always, I love this LO!! :) the doilies and rulers are my faves! I miss you darlin! We need to hang out!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the ruler and the chipboard pieces.

    ReplyDelete