Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Epiphany Fest!

Last month, Epiphany Crafts debuted their new BLOG...full of daily inspiration from the design team!

Here are the projects I've showcased so far, full of Spooky & Harvest fun:



































With the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Heart 25 Tool and the Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Heart 14 Tool, I made these cute Oz accents...don't you just love the Magic of Oz collection from Graphic 45?!  Perfect for my little Glinda-the-Good-Witch.


















































Next up, spooky decor & gifts:

This was such a quick & easy addition to my Halloween decor, and a big hit with the kids!
I took an oval frame and outfitted it with a body & legs made from Cosmo Cricket paper.
The Epiphany Crafts vintage settings and layered flowers were perfect for the spider's eyes...for an extra touch, I painted some paper with glow-in-the-dark paint before using it to make the Epiphany eye accents:



























This gift bag was the perfect container for some Pumpkin Spice hot cocoa...and quick & fun Fall gift:





























































Next week is Thanksgiving here in the U.S...definitely time for Harvest table ideas:



























This $1 Michaels frame spruced up nicely, with a woodgrain stamp, some Best Creation harvest products, and a great dimensional title using the Round 14 tool again...I'm in love with these little crows:




































These blank notecard placeholders are going on our Harvest Table...ready for each guest to fill out with Thankful Thoughts:



























Coming up this week on the Epiphany blog, look for some Grateful projects during a cross-promotion with a favorite art-medium company of mine!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Keri, these are seriously awesome!! first of all, that costume is just WAY TOO FABULOUS!!!!!! and your projects are so delightful! Some serious creativity showcased here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gift bag, super cute! I absolutely love rapping things! And how perfect is the costume! I love it, such a cute Glinda! I hope one day I'll have time to craft again.... tear... it's been way to long... miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very creative. i love everything that you do!

    ReplyDelete