Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet Peach Mini Time + Sketch Challenge

November's Juicy kit at Sweet Peach Crop Shop is a fabulous mini-album kit, featuring a cool Basically Bare album, and the Dance in Sunshine collection from Glitz Designs:











































The Sketch Challenge this time around features a couple of sketches...one for the cover and one for an inside set of pages:



I'd LOVE for you to play along...you're welcome to use a Sweet Peach kit OR your own supplies!
Feel free to modify either sketch for a card, a layout, or a mini-album of your own.
To join us, check out the challenge HERE.
For my album, I fell in love with this transparent accent from Glitz:





























Inside the album, I included photos, quotes, and thoughts that highlight those things & moments that I'm so grateful for this past year.






































I used some fun Prima masks on the cardboard and canvas pages, as well as Tattered Angels in Aloha Green, Medallion, and Mauve'lous...perfect matches for the Glitz paper.






































I used a great little tutorial from the Elle's Studio blog for the faux-instax look...love it.












































Inside each of the smaller envelopes, I created these little flip-books.  They each contain 8 burst-mode photos of my daughters twirling in the backyard, and are put together slightly-offset to make them easier to flip through.
The kids LOVE how it they can "see" themselves in motion!

3 comments:

  1. I love what you've done here - especially the flip book idea - I so want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this is just beyond extremely gorgeous and fantastic!! I'm in particular love with all the misting you have done, so many techniques are involved in this beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete