Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful...

Thankful for a wonderful holiday spent with family, food, music, and fun!

Here's my latest layout up on the Epiphany Crafts blog...fittingly titled "So Grateful".



































Lots of Tattered Angels misting, glamming, and glazing here, with Inchworm, Bordeaux, Northern Lights, and Pearl:



























As always, I'm GRATEFUL for you blog readers...thanks for taking the time to pop in and say hi when you can.  Your sweet, kind comments are very much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for wonderful friends like you!! I miss you and scrapping! Hopefully someday soon I'll have a life again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful Keri!! Those six die-cut are shapes are to die for!!!!!!! absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete