Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Winner + New Challenge!

Hey all, I'm behind but slowly catching up!

First and most important, my Get Picky blog hop WINNER is.........

Kerry, who said:
Kerry said...
Great LO, the colours are bright, the photo's are fun. On my wish list anything I can put on a page is great, I like to try new things.
CONGRATS, Kerry, you're my RAK winner!!! 
Please email me with your address so I can send your RAK on its way.

Also, a GIGANTIC thank you to all of you who left sweet blog hop comments...it was wonderful to read each one, and they were ALL greatly appreciated.

The next Get Picky challenge is already up, and its a gorgeous inspiration photo:


 Love this...the colors, the sheer fabric, the stack of hatboxes, the large blooming flowers.

I took these elements, and came up with this:

It's difficult to see in the photo, but there is sheer green netting stitched down behind the photo cluster.
I added spool accents to mimic the hatboxes, along with floral fussy-cutting, lots of color, and lots of black-and-white.


If you'd like to play along, go check out the details and other DT gorgeousness at the Get Picky blog.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Kerri! And I love that photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous take on this challenge, Keri!! Beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete