Sunday, December 18, 2011

Get Picky Sketch Time!

Don't ask me what happened to the rest of December...it's all a blur since my post on the 1st, LOL.
Lots of holiday happenings...throw in the flu + lots of scrappy assignments = blog neglect.

But, the Get Picky sketch challenge is up HERE...a great one:


I love this design, great use of columns and circles, flourishes and accents...here's my interpretation:
I flipped the sketch so I could use a vertical column of photos...photo-booth strip-style.



























Used an eclectic mix of old & new...KI Memories calendar, Hambly, Prima, Tim Holtz, & Maya Road.



































Seems like yesterday, when my little one was just 3, with all those cute misspoken words that come along with toddlerhood.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet layout!!! Great interpretation of the sketch Keri!! I saw your layout in the latest CK Jan/Feb issue!!! awesomeness :) congrats!! Have a merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete