Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 11 of 2011...

One of my FAVORITE things to do around this time of year is to check out my favorite scrappers'
"Top Layouts of the Year" blog posts...so inspiring & so fun to see all their favorite work together in one place!

I started following suit last year, & definitely want to join in on the fun this year as well...a great way to reflect on the memories I've documented & the creative fun I've had in the past 12 months.

So here we go...my top 11 favorite layouts of 2011:



















































































































































































































































































































































































Years scrapped in these layouts:  2006, 2009, 2010, 2011
Favorite product types I notice:  trim, twine, doilies, flowers, butterflies, word stickers
Often-used techniques:  stitching, inks/paints,  punching, distressing
Topics scrapped:  holidays, birthdays, vacations, daily life, cousins, thoughts, personality traits

Overall, a fun mix and a great year of making & keeping memories...here's to yet another year of creativity & an appreciation & celebration of life!

11 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful post and I recall many of these lovely projects throughout this year!! happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single page. Aside from your gorgeous girls, you amaze me with each of your creation. Happy New Year! Hugs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! My favorite one is the Dance one...love the white!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These LO's ROCK - super delicious, all of them... Happy New Year:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love seeing all the layouts here in one post! such eye candies!! loving your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love them all... But Reflection is my favourite! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Tomato one and how you mixed the lines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI.. thanks so much for coming by my blog! and so glad i have popped into yours.. these layouts are amazing! i have spent quite some time just looking at all the fabulous details, beautiful photos and marvellous papers and embelles... really love your style of scrapping!! i must come back again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember most of these stunning pages, Keri! The 'price tag' one has to be a fave for me but I truly love each and every one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had this song in Sweden a bunch of years back, and somehow the title really describes YOU right now. Translated, it'd be "you are so yeah yeah, wow wow!" and you are!! ROCKIN'!!

    ReplyDelete