Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CHA-CHA-CHA time!!!

It's one of my favorite blog posts of the year...
my photo-heavy wish list from the upcoming Winter CHA!

First & foremost...honeycombs:

Hambly
MME 
Jenni Bowlin
Next up, favorite papers:

Crate...I can never pass up a nice vintage strawberry print!
GCD Studios
American Crafts...ruffle heaven!
MME...new favorite floral.
MME...woodgrain+doilies.
Can never pass up October Afternoon+Vintage.
Embellishments, stamps, art mediums:

Crate Paper...love the new banner buttons!
Studio Calico...perfect color set for me!
Gotta have my butterfly fix!
Simple Stories...perfect for my Peace, Love, & Happiness tween!

I'm really loving the fresh-vintage, happy, colorful-but-elegant selections this year!
What else has caught your eye from the sneak peeks & reveals you've seen?

4 comments:

  1. I love it all! That Miss Caroline "Day" paper is amazing, love the mists (minus the glitter is perfect for boy/manly stuff) and the great button card! How amazing are those ruffles?! ...mmm... a scrappy delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg keri! u just won one of the mme giveaways on their blog!! lucky you!!!!! congrats n enjoy the goodies. CAN NOT WAIT to get some of their stuff.
    anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! These are really lovely! I can't wait for the new supplies to hit my LSS. I love October Afternoon, Crate Paper and all the new Ranger stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love everything here, Keri! Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete