Friday, January 20, 2012

Get Picky...1st sketch of the New Year!

When I saw this month's circle-filled Get Picky sketch challenge, it reminded me of some fun
"toddler-blowing-milk-bubbles" photos that I have of my youngest daughter...great for the circle motif!



































Polka-dots, painted background, round accents...from the milk bubbles in the photos to the border punch & looped twine...circles everywhere!




























As always, please come join our challenge, get inspired, be in the running for a great prize, & get a layout completed along the way!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Your take of the sketch is amazing, love all the bright colors. Fits perfectly with the bubble subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, love those pics and the way you have used the twine! very cool! thanks for leaving some love over at my blog your very sweet, xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is so fun with this beutiful colors.. this blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your take on the sketch is so gorgeous Keri!!

    ReplyDelete