Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Elle's Sketch Challenge...

I played along with another sketch challenge...this one's from Elle's Studio:


Here's my take:



































I just love the large circle accents, and the cut-out pennants & tags from Elle's Studio!






























At first, I only meant to add a couple drops of the dark brown glaze and a hint of pink paint...but after a big mess-up, I had to just embrace it and go all-out with the crazy background, LOL.



























Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I just saw you did the sketch too! Love your take Keri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully eclectical mix of products you used here!! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! I love this page - let's scrap sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. Oh the photos are adorable.. I wished i had a doll house when i was little, and my youngest has one but she is now 11 and it doesnt get played with much anymore.. what happy memories you have scrapped here...I love the busy background too.. makes it all so interesting to look at.. and your take on the get picky is so cute! what funny gilrs!! It was certainly an amazing sketch to interpret! and thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a lovely comment!! thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete