Thursday, March 8, 2012

Get Inspired with Get Picky!

February's inspiration challenge at Get Picky is just lovely:


Love the delicate palette and floral details!
Here's what I did with it:



































So excited to use one of the MANY sheets I bought of this MME paper, lol.  I also had to try the paint-drip technique that I've seen around quite a bit...definitely a fun new way to use my spray inks!















































To play along with this challenge, check out the blog and other DT examples HERE.

6 comments:

  1. k so that background paper is seriously the cutest!!! I am in love with it! I am totally gonna have to hand scrap some of ember's stuff using this some of your latest pages stuff!!! It is so girly and cute i love it! Thank you for the inspiration my dear! Do you know of any cute digi stuff that is similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint drips look GREAT...doilies look great, mimicking the paper... piccies are great ~ it's just a GREAT looking LO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just soo adorable.....I am loving this paper ATM and you have topped it by using your pretty pink photos on here. Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie patootie! kids just grow up way too fast. Love the paint drip technique you used-and adoring the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are seriously pretty colors and you worked that color combination!!! What a sweet girl she is and look at that smile!! :) beautiful project Keri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very very sweet color and page...love it!

    ReplyDelete