Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Soup Week @ Balzer Designs!

I'm thrilled to be featured this week over at the blog of the talented & inspiring artist,
Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.

Each day, she is showcasing scrapbookers who were featured on an episode of the TV show Scrapbook Soup...and I'm lucky enough to be one of them!

You can check out my layouts & instructions featured on the show HERE...you can also watch a free episode on their website each week, how cool is that?!

Here is a peek of another layout that is being shown over at Julie's blog...for the full layout, head on over there:




























Thanks so much for everything, Julie! :-)

3 comments:

  1. BIG congratulations:):)LOVE your LO....especially those buttons! And I LOVE your scrapping space...it's soooo tidy???!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on such fabulous recognition from Julie, and so very well deserved! That layout on there is amazing!!! I plan on pinning that masterpiece!

    Thanks for sharing about the tv show, I hadnt heard of it but have definite plans to tune into it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUUUUUUUUGE congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete