Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Year of Epiphany...

As my wonderful year with Epiphany Crafts comes to a close, I wanted to say a gigantic
THANK YOU, both to the company and to the inspiring designers I had the chance to work with...
it was such a great experience and I'm very grateful for it!

Here is a round-up of the Epiphany Crafts projects I haven't shown here yet.

Up first, cards:












































I made this Valentine's Bee Mine set for my oldest daughter, which she loved. :-)
The idea for the bees on the card came from THIS blog...loved the idea of adding netting wings.




























Next up, a Thanksgiving card that I filled with grateful thoughts for my kids:






























Lastly, a simple baby card for my neighbor's new bundle of joy:




I made several gift projects showcasing Epiphany products...here's a look at a Valentine purse I made for daughter #2:



And here's her holiday bracelet...love these jewelry products:


Adorable and so easy! :)

Next up, a neighbor gift tag that is also a shaker-box tree ornament, made with packaging from some Epiphany buttons:


To finish up this photo-heavy post, here are a few last layouts, some featured at CHA/trade shows:

Epiphany & Pink Paislee
Epiphany Crafts & Cosmo Cricket
Finally, my all-time favorite Epiphany Crafts project:

Epiphany, Cosmo Cricket, Anna Griffin, and vintage strawberry bias tape.

Thanks again, Epiphany Crafts, for such an enjoyable, inspiring year!

1 comment:

  1. How cool are all those projects, I particularly like that cute little bag, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete