Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Goodbye to Get Picky...

This past year, I have had the great pleasure to work with the inspiring designers and amazing owners of the Get Picky challenge blog.
As my year designing for them comes to a close, so does their venture...both Tanya & Nikki have had life-changing years, and have decided to discontinue the site.  You can read more about their announcement HERE.

For the final inspiration challenge, they left us with these sweet words:
I chose to create a 2-page layout about my sweet oldest daughter...she's gone through a lot in the past few years, and her resilience & beautiful personality are a constant source of strength and inspiration to me:

I showcased the Authentique Gathering collection here, and included a long letter of gratitude, praise, and advice to my daughter in an envelope on the back of the layout.

Again, my great thanks to Tanya, Nikki, the amazing design team, AND all of you who have inspired me with your gorgeous participation in the Get Picky challenges.  I hope to continue to keep in touch with you all, here at my blog, and in other places in the online crafting world.
Much love!
~Keri

3 comments:

  1. It's really sad about get picky...but this is a lovely farewell. I adore the b& w photos against those MME colour papers....might do a bit more b& w photography myself! TFS:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning 2pager, so very designed! Ver sad to hear about get picky...

    ReplyDelete