Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MME - April Challenge

I'm loving the new My Mind's Eye blog...lots of fresh, new inspiration, challenges, and collections to look at!

For April's challenge, it's all about hexagons...so, since I'm loving this hexagon/honeycomb trend, of course I had to play along!



































I wanted to showcase hexagons in a fun way, without just covering my page with them, so I came up with this twine-outlined hexagon cluster, with varying sizes.



























I also used a subtle mini-hexagon mask on the background, and enhanced the hexagon theme with a small rhinestone/brad hexagon accent.








































































Thanks, as always, for the great inspiration, MME!

6 comments:

  1. Great layout Keri! Loved how you used the hexagon shapes (which I love), without overpowering the layout! Wonderful photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful layout Keri! I love the darling pictures, and that perfectly tied twine bow. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just such a sweet lo! So playful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this one! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keri - gorgeous - the photos are amazing - the entire layout is just so sweet and so easy on the eyes - love this Keri

    thank you for your kind kind words - you brought me to tears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your photos, your mult-color twine bow and brilliant use of the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete