Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring is in the Air!

Except it's snowing outside here, lol.
BUT...it's both Spring Break & Easter Weekend for us, so snow-or-no-snow...we are gonna party!

I just love the decor/images of Easter & Springtime...bunnies, ducks, birds, lambs, pastels, flowers...so adorable & happy. 

Here are my creations last month, made with all the wonderful products from  Vintage Street Market:



























I created a mini album, a tag, and a shadowbox/wall hanging (made of a vintage plastic plate!).
And I just love the little collectible Edward Mobley lamb...found it in an antique shop this year and couldn't wait to add it to my little collection of Spring decor.




























The mini album uses lots of little vintage touches, including pages from an old Beatrix Potter book. 
Here are just a few of the simple pages:

Love the VSM Bingo Card, & the little duckie sticker from the Retro Easter Kit.
 
Well, I'm off to make Jello Eggs, watch Peter Cottontail, and eat my weight in dark chocolate Cadbury mini eggs, heh...happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. These are such fun and wonderful creations! I love them all - (even though Spring was put on temporary hold this morning with the snow) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee! Snow! It's been close to 30celcius all this week....kids in the pool everyday:):) The joys of living in Australia!!!! I'm sure you'll get some sun sooner rather than later. Hope so, anyway! Fab creations, especially the mini album...LOVE the last page ~ such FUN:)):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri, this is such a great project!! Love the design and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful mini. The colors are so vibrant and gorgeous!!! Terrific work!!! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete