Thursday, April 12, 2012

That perfect Little Black Dress...

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be joining the team at Little Black Dress kit club!

 I really enjoy working with kit clubs, and am especially excited to work with one I've long admired.
Little Black Dress offers unique, elegant kits full of the type of products I love the most...artsy, distressed, fancy, AND vintage...my little crafting heart couldn't ask for more. :)

I'll be starting with next month's May kit, but in the meantime, here's a peek at their current April Kit, Because You Love Me:

Love the muted grey+bright pink.

And here's a layout featuring a product in their current Because You Love Me April kit...the Pretty In Pink Peek-A-Boo transparencies from Glitz Design:



































I used the circle transparency to frame a focal photo, and cut the floral transparency in half for the top & bottom borders of the photo grid.





























Can't wait to dive into my first kit, so watch for that debut next month!

2 comments:

  1. Keri: I can't wait to see your layouts - I bet they will be FAB!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sososososo exciting!!!!!! Huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete