Saturday, July 28, 2012

CHA Faves...

Ok, it's pretty much my favorite blog post to create each CHA...my official wish list from the show!

Besides the MME I shared HERE, this is what caught my eye:

Allison Kreft's new lines for EP:

Already ordered this!

























Love the bold colors & funky graphics.

























 Just love these from Jenni Bowlin:




























































                      Love this holiday stuff from Pink Paislee & Echo Park:










































NEED these new OA woodgrain alphas!

Pic courtesy of Shimelle's blog.

















Love this Studio Calico washi:

















                               Awesome woodgrain paper from Simple Stories:

























And these retro beauties from Glitz Design:

Can't wait to create with as much of this gorgeous stuff as I can get my hands on.
As always, I'd love to know what's caught YOUR eye this CHA season?!





3 comments:

  1. YUM...specially those Jenni bowlin shadow girls. Serious eye candy:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OA really hit it spot on with those wood grain alphas. Lovely.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I missed CHA this time around, so I don't yet have a favorite, but I love the items you've mentioned here. Thanks for sharing your take on the show! It looks like some awesome things were released.

    ReplyDelete