Monday, July 23, 2012

Come join me @ MME for a sketch challenge!

So excited to have designed the sketch challenge over at MME this week!

Here's a peek at the layout I created the sketch from:



















For the full layout, along with the sketch, please head over to the MME blog today...the sketch ends at the end of next week, and you could win a set of MME designer tapes.  Have you seen them yet? 

I used them all over my mini album HERE, I just love them...you can check out the tape designs HERE...polka-dots, chevrons, florals...gorgeous stuff.

Again, a gigantic THANK YOU to all of who who left such sweet comments throughout my guest spot at MME...it's been a wonderful experience, made better by your kind support!

3 comments:

  1. Off to see your sketch! The peek looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I wish I was around to play with this one!

    ReplyDelete