Monday, July 16, 2012

Guest Designing at MME!

Yes, I can hardly believe it myself...I'm incredibly honored to be the July Guest Designer at My Mind's Eye!

My Mind's Eye is one of my long-standing manufacturer loves...from back in the days of Tres Jolie, Bohemia, Wild Asparagus, and even before that! :-)  I love the thick, luxurious texture of their paper...I adore their designer brads, stamps, & title cards...and their newest offerings like wood accents, garlands, and tapes have me even more in love.

Their newest collections debuting at CHA this week are gorgeous...I've got my eye on these beauties:





































And this:





































And THESE:

Amazing stuff!

Here are a couple tiny peeks of the projects I have up on their blog today:



















































I'd love it if you'd head over to their blog HERE to say hi and check out my full projects...and I'll have more projects over there tomorrow too, so exciting!
As always, thanks so much for being here to share in my love for this craft...

5 comments:

  1. congratulations! hopping on over to MME now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You talented girl! It would be a dream come true for me to one day guest design for MME since they are my favorite manufacturer. Do you have any tips? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful job! congratulations on guesting...I know that's a THRILL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from MME, all your projects are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Monika! :)

      Delete