Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vintage Love...

It's been a while since I've peeked any of the projects I've created for Vintage Street Market, and I wanted to share some here.

At the beginning of summer, I created a trio of Garden-Fresh projects using lots of VSM goodness:



































How cute are those vintage images and mini bingo cards?!  And I love their aged tinted tape for borders.


Love this idea for using up old eyelets...I simply layered them with vellum medallion punch-outs & sprinkled them around my page.

 Up next, another layout of my little garden-loving girl:

The red-checked paper is just perfect for these types of themes, and I adore how the VSM foil embosses!


Yum, tomatoes right out of the garden...am I right?

Last in the garden trio, is this little checklist for my girls' gardening chores...I have it on a magnet, right next to their "harvest baskets" that they take outside with them to use in our little garden.


For June, I created some fun projects using the Party Games collection.

I love these little vintage images and vintage glitter, and created some custom epoxy accents with them:


Here's another layout, featuring all the fun Zoo/Animal images and die-cuts from the Party Games kit:



































I made chipboard & epoxy accents with the zoo-games images, and love the result:




























And lastly, here's a peek of one of my current VSM blog projects:



























Isn't she adorable?  To check out the other images of my July VSM projects, check out their blog HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You were a busy bee...LOVE those vintag-ey images & papers, gee they fit well with these projects. Especially LOVE how you've used those rivets...what a FAB idea! Looks like the girls really enjoy the garden, which is fantastic....I love walking around ordering my gardener [DH!!!] around:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts and embellishments. Really like the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vintage images really are terrific and I love how you busted out the Sassafras line for your layout there!! I just went through a purge but I kept that collection :) (I really should say that I'm still going through a purge.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects, and how perfect are those pictures to go with them!

    ReplyDelete