Friday, July 13, 2012

What? I'm Still Alive?!?!

Yes, it's true, I'm still alive & kicking...but this summer, I'm trying to be a Hands Free Mama, and so blogging has gone by the wayside for the last 6 weeks.

However, I'm back today with my belated Little Black Dress June layouts...and be sure to stay tuned in the next week as well, because I PROMISE to have some happy news+projects to share!

The June kit from Little Black Dress is called Less Work More Play...which is definitely my summer motto this year! :-)

My first layout features some great images from the October Afternoon 9 to 5 collection:



































These graphics & accents were perfect for a layout documenting my work space...my creative space.




























 Next up, a layout featuring a My Mind's Eye background:




































I printed my title & journaling on patterned paper from the kit...and love the heart pins!




























This next layout features a bunch of bit&pieces from the kit...some fun tags+vintage ephemera:




























And last for today...a layout featuring the Happy Travels Whatnots from Glitz Design:



































Since I haven't been to most of these places, I stitched all the pieces into a background & created a layout about how I WANT to go to there. :-)














































For those of you still following in my absence...THANK YOU so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts Keri! Love all the layers and fantastic stitching. Really love how you stitched the Glitz pieces together! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Love them all....especially how you've attached those pins & the one with the embellies all up the side...looks fab:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I will cut into my 9-5 after seeing these lovely layouts!! gorgeous work, and I am right there with you, the more one travels, the more one wants to travel!!!! So glad you are popping in once in a while on the bloggie :)

    ReplyDelete