Monday, August 13, 2012

Vintage Street Market sneaks...

Today I have a couple of sneak peeks of my August projects for Vintage Street Market:





















































Foil, crepe, and vintage booksheets...three of my favorite products available at the VSM store.
And check out these lovelies, which I definitely want to get my hands on:


Things have been hoppin' over at VSM lately...have you checked out their new offerings debut this month?!
Vintage Street Market
Old vintage treasures & VSM products meet NEW products from companies you love (think October Afternoon & Crate, for starters)...all with that vintage/retro vibe that VSM is so good at.  But now it's all together at a one-stop-shop!  Gotta love that.

To check out my full projects, visit the VSM blog HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment