Saturday, September 22, 2012

Echo Park Challenge...

So happy I found time to play along with a sketch challenge over at Echo Park.  You can see the sketch, by Nancy Damiano, at the EP blog HERE.

Here's my layout, using a mix of items from several collections:



































Yes, I admit, when I saw my daughter sitting on the couch looking through an old viewmaster she'd found in the craft closet, I ran to get my camera...I've been WAITING to use that awesome EP paper! :-)



























Love both these viewmaster papers, love that they're different sizes & colors.  This was a great use-my-stash project, combining new things from Everyday Eclectic, Toy Box, Note to Self, with older things, like random dot-stickers (the negative space from the original For The Record EP border sheet).















































11 comments:

  1. GREAT sketch & take on it...loving those butterflies:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely and totally awesome. Love those photos and proud of you for running for that camera of yours!! What a moment captured :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the viewmaster! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really neat! Love it! Fabulous mix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you layer the different elements here. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - this is unreal!!! Excuse the pun - "un reel" lol - it was unintentional! :D

    ReplyDelete