Monday, September 10, 2012

Little Black Dress - Lucky Penny

Hey there, and Happy Monday!

Soon, I hope to get back to posting some "just because" projects...so please bear with me, but today, here are my favorite projects from the Little Black Dress August kit - Lucky Penny:

First up, a grid-style 2-pager:



















I find that every time I look through one of my scrapbooks, I tend to linger often on these grid-style, year-in-review style layouts.  They are sometimes a bit of work to put together, with all the photos, etc...but I love having so many little memories all laid out for me on a two-page spread.

Here's a closer look at each side of the layout:





































































And here's a close-up of my happy little dressed-up family accents:



























Next up, a layout using the GREAT Elle's Studio stamp from the kit, which I love and can see myself using often:

I stamped it with Versamark first, then embossed with black glitter powder.




























Last layout, another flower-filled one:



































Love the cloud vellum & the little kraft bag from the kit, and love the way the photos look like I'm peeking into her little fairy world:



























And speaking of "just because"...here's a little Just Because card...perfect for giving to someone for any reason or no reason at all, other than Thinking of You:


5 comments:

  1. Hey Keri - these are all lovely:):):) I must say, I'm really taken by the top double LO - I think that's a wonderful idea & it looks fantastic - very interesting to look at:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What fabulous creations! Your lo's are all so beautiful and I really love the look of that card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be seeing that 2pager in CK soon!!! Amazing work!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work as always!!! I'm someday going to do a layout like your grid-style 2 pager. Only if I can get my stuff together. HEHEHE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your layouts; your designs communicate passion and caring and style. I finally got busy and caught up on the summer's posts :-). The grid style is a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete