Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Vintage Fusion - September

This week, my September projects are up over at Vintage Street Market...I just love that they are offering all sorts of great vintage-vibe products in the store now, along with their own branded VSM products!

This month, I worked with the Kitsch Kitchen collection...here's my layout:



































For me, there's just nothing quite like the one-of-a-kind look you can achieve with authentic vintage ephemera+accents on a craft project.  Here, I've used vintage recipe book pages, labels, and various vintage circle accents to bring a unique look to my Labor Day BBQ photo...love that little cocktail fork!















































If you're a vintage-lover at heart too, I'd love to know what sorts of vintage accents YOU love to include while creating & crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You've really done a great job of layering up here....my fave have to be tags...but I find them hard to use as embellies...feel I Should journal on them!! Have to get over that one, somehow:):):) BTW, LOVE that colour green - it's really does say 'vintage'!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrific way of using that green dot patterned paper!!!!! it looks so so so good. I'd usually pass using it as a background paper coz it looks busy but the way you arranged all the other papers and vintage sheets and elements, wow, one striking project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully done!! Love the design and the placement of the milk cap is perfect as is the layout. Thank you for your encouragement alsways commenting on my projects~ and a BIG thanks for the JBS kudos !!!! That was my mountain top:):)

    ReplyDelete