Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cards & a Birthday...

Yes, that's right, it's World Card Making Day!
Here's a few I made, using my October Little Black Dress Kit, Just For Today.
For both cards I used the Vintage Vogue paper...one card spooky, one sweet:








































































Found a great little tea cup template from Split Coast for this shaped card:



























I got the wild hare to crumple & ink the little sentiment strips for some reason, and I like how it turned out:



























From cards, to birthdays...mine was lovely. :-)
I received such thoughtful, sweet gifts from friends this year, and wanted to share the scrap-related ones here.
Vintage Halloween decor, and Prima goodies...who could ask for more?!





















































That handmade G45 notecard box with matching pen is just AWESOME, and I happily spent part of my birthday creating with the Prima:



































I just love these florals & colors, as well as the gorgeous resin shapes from Ingvild Bolme for Prima.




























Many thanks to thoughtful friends who know my tastes well.
And for more card inspiration, head over to the LBD blog for other great card designs from the team!

3 comments:

  1. Love them all Keri! Happy Card Making Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy card making today to you!!! These are adorable projects! Those prima goodies look so good on your layout!! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!!! But I always love the stuff you do!!

    ReplyDelete