Monday, October 29, 2012

LBD Always Dream...

Still catching up...forgive me.

The Always Dream September kit from Little Black Dress was a perfect fit for me...filled with gorgeous vintage touches, and favorite products from companies like My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin, & Glitz Design...love it!

Here are my favorite projects with the kit:

LOVE the JBD diecut paper...here I back it with washi & woodgrain, & tucked in little journaling words that I printed out onto glossy photo paper.

Next up, a layout about a favorite vacation moment from this summer...we had a little caterpillar visitor crawling around on our laptop:

I love all the photos in this layout, but ended up feeling like I used a background that was too busy to highlight them well. Same issue with the paint-drip technique along the bottom...doesn't show up well here, but in real life it looks cooler *smiles*.  I also love how you can see the little grains of sand under little M's fingernail...hah, typical beach day.

Up next is a layout featuring one of my favorite papers from CHA this past summer...from MME:

Tucked in little goodies from Glitz...love the stickers & buttons from the kit too.


Last layout, a sweet, simple layout featuring Glitz & American Crafts from the kit:


 
Finally, my card from the kit...favorite card of the year, LOL:


























 





























Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. WOWSERS these projects are GORGEOUS and I totally see why the first is your favorite. But I tell ya, I love that little worm one, the photos are amaaaaaaaaaaazing and what a layout!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work!! You are smashing them out! Love your layouts so much and your card is the cutest ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your creations! Everything is just fab!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri--they're all so nice. Love the so ready to learn and cattail layouts. Very professional.

    ReplyDelete