Thursday, November 8, 2012

Counting Down to Creative Spaces Vol. 2!

Yes, it's true, I am thrilled to be part of the upcoming Creative Spaces Vol. 2, to be released by Creating Keepsakes in January!

Check out Megan's sneak peek here!

This awesome publication is another great tour of all types of fabulous craft spaces, and I'm honored that my little space has the chance to be among them!  So, if you like to be inspired by looking at clever & beautiful craft areas, be sure to check out the wonderful organization and decorating tips in Creative Spaces Vol.2.

As we countdown to the release of this publication, I'll be sharing a few tiny peeks along the way, so be sure to stay tuned.

And to leave you with some images, here's a layout I created with all types of doo-dads from October Afternoon...all those types of little products we're all looking for ways to creatively store:  buttons, twine, chipboard, stickers.



































I just love this busy background paper, and decided to match the odds&ends scattered around it, with matching embellishments layered right over the top of each flat image.



























A little "organized chaos" always brings a smile to my face, as do these photos I snapped on a day I was trying to "find art" in the everyday little details that are my life. :-)

6 comments:

  1. That little quote is soooo true! You've done an awesome job of using that busy pp...works realy, really well...clever girl:):))

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! and I can't wait to see some sneaks of your creative space..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute! Thanks for sharing the Creative Spaces news. I can't wait to share your fantastic corner with people soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!I got a christmas giveaway!!

    Check it out for a chanse to win:
    http://fresh-delight.blogspot.be/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your 'organized chaos' look !

    ReplyDelete