Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks...

As we Americans celebrate Thanksgiving,
I'm:
Grateful for today.
Grateful for motherhood.
Grateful for life & love & all those things that make existence worthwhile.
Grateful for delicious food (stuffing, potatoes, cream cheese broccoli, dixie salad, veggies with dip, and pecan bars are my favorites!)
Grateful to be a part of this process of craft creation & life documentation.
Grateful for all of you! :-)

Here are my November Gratitude projects for Vintage Street Market:












































As we celebrate our Thanksgiving holiday, this retro decor piece adds a fun family element to the room.
The paper dolls, each representing one of our family-of-four, can be taken out & played with, then tucked back into the doily pocket.  Thankful for a sweet, thoughtful Dad, who bought me these vintage clothespins while on vacation. :-)  I glued them to an old mason metal/ceramic jar lid, as a base.




























One last Gratitude project, a card that expresses Daily Thanks for someone special:











































I'm sure each of us can easily think of someone we are thankful for daily.




























Happy Thanksgiving!
~Keri

4 comments:

  1. Such retro-cuteness you've created:):) We don't 'do' thanksgiving...I think it's a lovely tradition....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hope you used this as a centerpiece somewhere in your house! What a lovely gratitude project!!!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and ate a lot of yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri, this is so cute! I hope you and yours had a very happy Thanksgiving! I'm grateful to have you as a friend and inspiration in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I totally love this to bits! So retro and classic! Awesome!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete